for senior marketing professionals
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
HEAD OF PROJECTS
BRITISH FASHION COUNCIL
GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
HEAD OF DISPLAY
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed our sessions and what personal growth I feel. Thank you so much.
Really appreciate all your support. It has genuinely helped me communicate better and given me the perspective and headspace to think more logically.
I’ve really enjoyed working with you over the past few months. Your coaching has had a huge impact on me, professionally and personally.
The aim of one-to-one executive coaching is to give senior management a dedicated forum in which to develop their leadership skills, re- evaluating and reinvigorating current working practices.
It provides clarity around professional values, beliefs and direction, enabling participants to create workable action plans for their short and long-term career. It uses proven coaching techniques to encourage individuals to step outside themselves to problem-solve and reassess common behavioural patterns.
Typical questions that may be answered through coaching:
- How can I be an inspirational leader?
- How can I redefine my role in the organisation?
- How can I create the time to achieve the things that are really important to me?
- How can I balance my career with my personal life?
- How can I reduce my stress levels?
- How can I better use my strengths for the good of the company?
Each programme is shaped around the participant's needs and can also cover vital skills, such as:
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Business development
- Senior client counsel